The Australian Institute of Architects Foundation focuses on education and engagement with architecture and design, for the benefit of Australian communities.
You can help in the development of exciting initiatives that will –
- Promote design expertise in architecture
- Deliver a unique architecture and design exhibition program
- Educate the Australian community about the artistic and design benefits of architecture
- Support and promote architecture through a program of scholarships, bursaries and prizes.
While the Foundation Patrons Program starts at $1,500 we welcome donations at all levels and thank you for your support.
The Foundation is a Public Company that is a Registered Cultural Organisation & offers full tax deductibility on all donations over $2.
Become a Foundation Patron
We invite you to support us in celebrating and promoting a stronger interaction and awareness of architecture by becoming a Foundation Patron.
Join the Utzon Circle
You can join by pledging $12,500 per year – with a 4 year commitment.
The Utzon Circle is a special patrons group to assist in fundraising.
Patrons in this category will contribute to and shape the development of the Foundation’s future projects.
Utzon Circle patrons will receive invitations to select private functions hosted by the Chairman.
Join the Chairman’s Circle
You can join by pledging $5,000 per year – with a 4 year commitment.
Patrons in this category may nominate their preferred program and become a Major Patron of that program.
Chairman’s Circle patrons will be invited to select private functions hosted by the Chairman.
Become a Gold Patron
Become a Silver Patron
Become a Supporter
Patrons in all categories will receive:
- Invitations to international speaker lectures (including Droga Architects in Residence) and affiliated events
- Invitations to exclusive Foundation events
- Acknowledgement on the Foundation website and in publications.
For further information about the Foundation and its Patron Program, please contact our Philanthropy Manager firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +61 0414 857 812